Gluten Free Cranberry Muffins
(paleo, gluten free, dairy free)
Makes 12 muffins
3 cups almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil
1.5 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup organic raw honey
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Grease 12 muffin cups and fill with batter.
3. Bake 20-25 mins at 350 degrees or until cooked through.
Yum! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week. These can be wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and frozen individually for a quick breakfast down the road.
Have you registered for the FREE online webinar series The Mom’s Conference yet?
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference contains 30+ online classes to make motherhood more enjoyable. 30 rock star bloggers (mostly moms) will be teaching classes on topics incredibly important, like:
– Cooking a month’s worth of dinners in ONLY a couple hours!
– Getting kids to listen without yelling, nagging or reminding!
– Making sure there’s not just heat in the kitchen, but how to put the sparks in your marriage, too!
Sounds amazing, right?